I am available for reactive help or by recurring appointment. (Wouldn’t it be nice to know you have a scheduled, regular time to get your tech questions answered?)
These are examples of the type of work I have provided for others. Your needs might be different. That’s fine. I can still help.
- Digital workflow for editing and revision of an author’s work-in-progress
- Personalized website development and e-mail setup
- Password management
- Home A/V system design and optimization
- Video chat setup
- Multi-room audio system setup
- Universal remote control setup
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting and optimization
- iPhone or Android setup and training
- Laptop troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization
- Laptop-to-desktop file synchronization systems
- Remote backup configuration to prevent data loss
- Malware and virus removal and prevention
- HIPAA-compliant digital workflow consulting and setup for private practitioners
- Setup of electronic billing systems for private practitioners
I love to work with mental health or medical professionals including counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, social workers, therapists, medical doctors, or any other specialty. I can help make your practice (at least, the digital parts of it) streamlined, efficient, and less stressful to manage.
Not a mental health or medical professional? Totally fine. I’ll love working with you too.